At AB Equipment we believe that our parts and service operations are the foundation of our business. Quality equipment is important, but great workshops and parts supply are critical to keeping your equipment operational and your business profitable. AB Equipment support our customers with over 200 technicians working from 18 fully equipped workshops nationwide. Our National Distribution Centre provides parts and technical support to our workshop teams and customers. We are committed to delivering world class aftermarket support to our customers ensuring the maximum uptime, productivity, safety and resale value of their equipment.
Supplying genuine parts to support all brands for our customers machinery is what we do across our 18 branches. We also offer quality After Market parts where required. This allows our customers to make a choice dependent on the situation. Superior parts supply, competitive pricing and greater service initiatives, help our clients to be more competitive. Fleetguard is a market leader in the filtration industry and AB Equipment stock this product throughout our branch network. Our range covers equipment for the mining, construction, transport and materials handling industries.
Preventative Maintenance Programs
AB Equipment Preventative Maintenance Programmes are an essential element of the customer support package. A properly structured programme forms the basis of a reduction in the total cost of ownership of your fleet. These Preventative programmes can incorporate Service Level agreements with regular reviews. Preventative Maintenance Programmes achieve:
- A reduction in the risk of unplanned breakdowns.
- Improved productivity by keeping your equipment working 24/7.
- The monitoring of machine safety standards to ensure that your obligations are met under the Department of Labour Health and Safety Act.
- A reduction in your total maintenance costs over the lifetime of your equipment.
- The creation of a tailored service plan to ensure the efficient running of your equipment and to minimize both downtime and operating costs.
AB Equipment has the advantage of using Navman Wireless Tracking and Monitoring.
This helps us to dispatch the closest technician to your location, giving you quicker response times.